Friday, June 27, 2008

How to eat a steak

There is this restaurant called Manny's in Minneapolis.  It is a pretty famous local spot that has seen Presidents, athletes, movie stars, and all sorts of greedy people the world over.  I believe they have the BIGGEST portions of any restaurant in the world.  They had this one entree, "the Bludgeon of Beef"!  It is a 60+ ounce steak, that if you finish, you can get your picture on the wall.  You know I love a good challenge.  I stepped up to the table, ordered my BLUDGEON, and proceeded to devour it all down to the bone!  Check out how a true glutton rolls in the before or after photos.  Of course the next morning I jogged for 2 hours to work that out my system.  If you ever visit the Twin Cities, make sure you stop by Manny's and get one of the finest steaks you will ever have in your life.
 
 

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: