Friday, June 26, 2009

Great Michael Jackson New Entry at Entertainment Reporters










MICHAEL JACKSON - THE LEGEND - "The Realest Thing I Ever Wrote"




MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON - AUGUST 29, 1958 - JUNE 25, 2009 While listening to Micheal Jackson songs on the radio to celebrate the life and M.J.'s welcome into the Gates of Heaven to meet Jesus, tears began to flow down my face. The whole thing is just so shocking. Micheal Jackson Died?! It just doesn't sound right. No disrespect to our Lord and Savior up above, but M.J. just seemed to be Immortal. But we all know (although most of the people crying now never gave him the credit) that he was as human as the rest of us. He had his own set of problems, fears, loves and cares. All in all; Entertainment wise, this was a great man. Mike was a Trendsetter! Mike was a musical & creative Genius! Mike was Loved and he was definitely hated on! It was none of our business what he did with his personal time. He came to us for ENTERTAINMENT.
I remember when I was a kid and the "Beat It" video came out. I had never seen anything like it. Oh yes! I learned the entire dance routine. I also can recall wanting that red zipper jacket more than I wanted anything in the world. Oh no, momma wasn't having it. I cried and I cried. Til this day, I ain't seen no parts of that jacket. Even before then, Michael Jackson always captured his audiences attention.
Whether is was the blinged out glitter suit (with the glitter boots) in his "Rock with you" video or all the crotch grabbing on "Bad"; Mike told you how it was - "You ain't Bad! You ain't Nothing!" He came with the moonwalk and everybody went bananas. By the time he dropped the full length movie Moonwalker, he was already a major phenomenon all over the world. Oh, he made his mark on this earth in a big way! Let's not even say "Thriller"; only the best selling album in music HISTORY selling over 100 million copies worldwide. THAT'S ONE ALBUM Y'ALL. That will never be done again by anyone! I was about 10 years old when Thriller came out. I was so excited to see the video. It was fresh! It was new! Nobody had ever done anything like that, so I was glued to the television for the premier of the video. As crazy about the video as I was y'all, Mike had me shook too! You know, with the yellow eyes and the "Go Away" and all. He got me! LOL Confession: I used to turn on the wolf parts and wait until the dancing parts came on. Oh, don't trip though; when dance time came - ROCKED IT!!! I think I still know that video.
Michael Jackson was allowed to penetrate everyone's soul from 5 years old to 50 years old. He was truly a special spirit and will be missed tremendously. This will be one of the most talked about events in world history forever. His death was likened to: John Lennon and Elvis Pressley. His success has been likened to: The Beatles. Check out some stats on 'The King of Pop' - Michael Joseph Jackson: -Born August 29, 1958 to Joseph & Katherine Jackson -Hit the stage for the first time at the age of 5 -By 11 years-old, Micheal & the Jackson Five had 1st single "I Want You Back" - which went #1 -Michael started his solo career at Epic Records releasing his debut album, 'Off The Wall'. Album garnered 4 top ten singles and sold 7 million copies. Released in August. By December of that year, it was certified Platinum. -Thriller was released November 30, 1982. The album spent 37 weeks at the top of the charts. Thriller made Michael Jackson a world phenomenon, selling over 100 million copies. Named the 'Best Selling Album in History'. -Bad was released and went on to sell 8 million copies. -The funny thing is that his last album, 'Invincible' sold 7 million copies worldwide with no promotion and was considered a flop. Albeit, most artists of today don't sell that many copies with heavy promotion, and they are considered a success with 2 million sold.
That is the pedestal that Michael Jackson was held on (equals Pressure for him). -Michael Jackson was the most emulated Artist ever; from his dance moves to his looks.
-Michael Jackson inspired almost every Artist in music today.
-Michael Jackson was the 1st African-American to appear on MTV(Actually 2nd. Prince had the first MTV videos Controversy, Little Red Corvette, and 1999, but they were the first two artists to break through the barrier. D-nice).
-Michael Jackson had 13 Number 1 hits in his career.
"I don't sing it if I don't mean it." Michael Jackson at 11 years-old.

VITALS:
Michael Joseph Jackson - August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009
June 25, 2009 @ 12:21pm - Michael Jackson collapsed in his home and Paramedics called to the house.
June 25, 2009 @ 1:14pm - Paramedics attempted to resuscitate the legend for 1 hour.
June 25, 2009 @ 2:26pm - Michael Jackson pronounced dead.
This date is a major milestone in history. Michael Jackson will never be forgotten. He will definitely live on through his music. Think about it, it is 2009 and my 6 year-old knows who Michael Jackson is. That is amazing. I knew who Michael Jackson was when I was 6 years-old. And I'm old... LOL. And this y'all; Is the Realest Shit I Ever Wrote.
Entertainment Reporters sends our deepest condolences to the Family, Friends, Fans & Colleagues of Michael Jackson. THE WORLD IS CRYING...
R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson***Leave a comment on how you felt about Michael Jackson*** IT'S ALL LOVE Y'ALL...
http://entertainmentreporters.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson--the-legend--the-realest-thing-i-ever-wrote.aspx

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Dawood Mamedoff said...

P Diddy had very precisely described the genius of Michael Jackson: "He showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life. He made me believe in magic."

Check other notable tributes paid to Michael Jackson by peers:

http://www.tributespaid.com/category/m/michael-jackson